Business Development Director - Public Sector
- Title: Business Development Director - Public Sector
- Type: Search-led assignment
- Salary: c.£80,000 + Uncapped Bonus
- Location: London/Southeast
- Benefits: Excellent Benefits
- Contact: Simon Betts
- Reference: W/L092
Categories: Property and Built Environment
Exceptional opportunity to join a leading UK Fit Out contractor and furniture manufacturer with a strong heritage and ambitious growth plans in the South East and London market. The business enjoys a strong reputation across the core sectors of Retail, Public Sector and Corporate, offering the highest quality interior solutions, with a loyal client base and extensive repeat business.
- Deliver a Public Sector Sales and Marketing strategy in conjunction with the Director Public Sector and Marketing Director with a strong brand capable of winning high margin new clients through market intelligence and identifying market influencers in existing and new work streams that will complement the business model.
- Anticipating future trends, to achieve profitable sales growth across the Sector through building sustainable business-generating relationships with new clients directly as well as relevant industry stakeholders (PM/QS, architects, design houses, etc) leading to a qualified pipeline of sales and target customers that meet objectives set for revenue and margin and contribute to ensuring the annual budget is achieved.
- Strategically minded and considered in their approach.
- Commercially astute and able to grasp changing market conditions and requirements
- Understanding of the customer decision making process and the ability to articulate a USP to increase growth/new business wins
- Extensive product knowledge and application for interior solutions
- Passionate about the products with a commitment to delivering exceptional levels of service
- High levels of commercial acumen and able to manage and develop a number of complex customer relationships in order to maximise value for all parties.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.