Business Development Director
- Title: Business Development Director
- Salary: Competitive package
- Location: London and Swindon
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/B981
Categories: Professional/Business Services
Equimedia is an award winning, independent, top 5 digital and media agency which is focused on delivering and maximising returns on investment for its clients, across a broad range of sectors. Established in 1999, with offices in Swindon, London and a new presence in the USA, it has a turnover of £18m and staff of 60, with an outstanding track record of delivery. The company’s entrepreneurial owners now have ambitious revenue growth plans, with a focus on larger client acquisition and retention.
- Identify, develop and maintain new business relationships at C-suite in key target markets, across both B2C and B2B prospects. Build long term client connections of mutual benefit.
- As a member of the Senior Management Team, play a leading role in the strategic growth of Equimedia, working closely with the independent owners.
- Implement and refine the sales strategy to build a pipeline of prospects and convert them into clients.
- Inspire, lead and manage the marketing and business development team in the business.
- Open and dynamic self-starter with an excellent understanding of digital marketing. Ability to use data to deliver return on investment for clients through their marketing spend across a wide range of media channels.
- A minimum of five years’ experience of delivering new business sales within a Digital Environment.
- Credibility and gravitas to engage with senior decision makers and the empathy to work with internal teams to develop bespoke client led solutions.
- A high level of personal charisma and flair; able to inspire and engender passion and belief in others and to lead the sales processes through the strength of your personality.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.