Assistant Clerk (Membership and People)
- Title: Assistant Clerk (Membership and People)
- Type: Advertised selection
- Salary: To £70,000
- Location: City of London
- Benefits: Significant benefits
- Contact: Phil de Glanville
- Reference: W/L420
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
The Worshipful Company of Drapers (www.thedrapers.co.uk) is one of the Twelve Great Livery Companies of the City of London. Based in the magnificent Drapers’ Hall in Throgmorton Street, the Company was granted its first Charter in 1364 and had its roots firmly in the woollen cloth trade. The modern Company is a dynamic and forward-looking institution active in a broad range of educational and charitable causes. The Company has some 700 plus members, and is governed through the annually elected Master and the Court of Assistants, with the Clerk providing day-to-day leadership of the company.
- Engage proactively with the membership of the Drapers to drive their engagement with the business of the Company.
- Lead and manage the communication strategy for the Company and implement a plan that reaches both internal and external stakeholders to achieve its desired purpose. Ensure the company is GDPR compliant.
- Ensure Human Resource policies and procedures are fit for purpose and implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the extensive heritage assets of the company to ensure they continue to provide a legacy for the future.
- Enjoys building strong relationships with people both internally and externally, seeking to enhance mutual benefit for all stakeholders.
- An excellent communicator, both pragmatic and diplomatic, with experience of devising and implementing organisation wide communications plans.
- Brings extensive knowledge and experience of Human Resources legislation, processes and procedures.
- Has a proven track record in building and leading teams to work effectively.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.