Advisory Board - External Member with potential to become NED
- Title: Advisory Board - External Member with potential to become NED
- Salary: Fixed Annual Retainer
- Location: UK Wide
- Contact: Stephen Neel
- Reference: W/B407
This vacancy is now complete
Looking for active jobs?
Exciting new clean technology scale-up business, responding to challenges facing automotive industry and policy makers globally.
- Contribute effectively to quarterly advisory board meetings; review and agree Executive priorities and objectives.
- Utilise experience to coach and provide advice on the ongoing scale-up activities; counsel on improving effectiveness of customer capture.
- Challenge annual operating plan and financing commitments; advise on partnering strategy.
- Former CEO/MD or experience at Group Board level with first hand exposure of scaling-up a business into global organisation.
- Strong operational background with genuine understanding of bringing a new product to market; scale-up of a global supply chain particularly advantageous.
- Robust and agile intellect with exemplary level of achievement; extensive change management know-how desirable.
Read our Success Stories
Find out how our candidates got on:
Interested in other opportunities?
We welcome direct speculative approaches from potential candidates. If you would like to submit your CV it will be reviewed by a member of the team and kept on our database.